Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's showtime!!! (well, almost)

First of all, don't forget that the show is this Friday at 10pm at ComedySportz and costs a paltry $5. Cheap, right?

Second, I want to make a personal message about the show in terms of it's "funniness" factor. When Erin and I we were putting the final touches on the video segments last weekend, I was finally able to watch a portion of the first show. I laughed my ass off time and time again, but I had the nagging thought in the back of my head, "How is our new show going to compare?" Well, to put it mildly "Everything About This Hurts" is funnier than the last. I'm not kidding, it's just good comedy featuring so much talent your head might explode. So, if you're debating on what to this Friday then you should give TJR a shot. I can promise you (as long as you don't hold me to it) that you won't be disappointed.

Video Promo

No comments: